An extra special "Thank you!" to Mr. Bell and his custodial team who work tirelessly to keep our school spotless, sparkling clean, and safe! They are such a hardworking and great team! Happy...
As we get settled into school routines and procedures, we want to remind you of a few important items.
- TREATS OR ANY OTHER FOOD ITEMS THAT ARE BEING SHARED WITH YOUR CHILD’S CLASS NEED TO BE STORE BOUGHT AND INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED (HOME-MADE ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED).
- COOLER WEATHER MEANS THAT STUDENTS NEED TO COME TO SCHOOL WEARING PROPER SHOES, CLOTHING AND COATS/JACKETS THAT ALLOW THEM TO PLAY COMFORTABLY OUTSIDE. STUDENTS PLAY OUTSIDE EVEN IF IT IS RAINING (UNLESS THERE IS LIGHTNING OR A DOWNPOUR) AND WHEN IT IS SNOWING.
- WITH THE WEATHER CHANGING, OUR LOST AND FOUND IS OVERFLOWING WITH JACKETS, COATS AND LUNCH BOXES. IF YOUR CHILD IS MISSING AN ITEM, PLEASE CHECK THE LOST AND FOUND. ALL UNCLAIMED ITEMS WILL BE DONATED ON SEPTEMBER 23.
- ATTENDANCE REMINDERS: WE NEED YOUR CHILD HERE EVERY DAY AND ON TIME. HAVING SAID THIS, WE ALSO WANT CHILDREN WHO ARE NOT WELL TO STAY HOME AND GET BETTER BEFORE RETURNING TO SCHOOL.
- IF YOUR FAMILY IS GOING OUT OF TOWN AND YOU KNOW YOUR CHILD WILL MISS MORE THAN THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS OF SCHOOL, YOU WILL NEED TO FILL OUT AN APPROVAL FORM FOR THOSE ABSENCES TO BE EXCUSED. THE FORM IS AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICE.
SPRING CREEK SPECTACULAR IS HERE!
Our PTA Spectacular Color Festival is September 19th from 5:30-7:30! Please come and enjoy a night of fun for the whole family! We’ll have food trucks, color powder throws, grade level races, and our prize drawing! We’re excited to see you there!
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM BEGINS
We are so excited for After School activities to begin this week!
After School Academy 1st & 2nd meets Monday – Thursday
Theater 1st – 3rd meets on Monday & Wednesday
Theater 4th – 6th meets on Tuesdays & Thursdays
Art Club 1st – 3rd meets on Tuesdays
Art Club 4th – 6th meetings on Mondays
After School students will go to the cafeteria right after school. If you are not sure when you are supposed to attend, please ask Mrs Martinez or your teacher before staying after school.
Just a reminder for the parents of Hope Squad members that meetings will start this Wednesday, September 19th, from 3:30 to 4:45 pm. Please remember to send back permission forms if you haven’t yet. Contact Kellie Byars with any questions at 801 370 4650 ext 2460 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
SCHOOL PICTURE DAY
Picture Day is this Thursday, September 22. Every student will have their picture taken even if parents are not ordering pictures.
Order Forms and Information were sent home. Pictures can be ordered online before picture day at mylifetouch.com ~ Use ID: EVTB4WVK4 No need to return order form if ordering online
Students paying with check or cash need an order form filled out with the exact payment enclosed to give to the photographer on picture day. (photographer & school office do not have change)
Picture Make-Up Day: Thursday, October 27th
FAMILY READS PROGRAM
Thank you to those who have requested a book on our Family Reads survey and to those who have already finished their book and emailed a book review! We’d love you to request a book from our Family Reads survey if you haven’t already. There is more information on how to do this on our school website and we’ve also attached a flyer to this email with more details. We hope those who got books on Friday are enjoying reading them with their family! When you finish the book remember to take a picture of your family with the book and email your picture and a short review to Mrs. Blair (email@example.com). We will post these on our Family Reads bulletin board. After you’ve done this, you can request another book for your family!
ANNUAL POWERSCHOOL UPDATE REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNING STUDENTS
Reminder to update your online forms in PowerSchool at grades.provo.edu if you have not done so already.
All parents/guardians are required to update the online forms in their Parent Portal Account on Powerschool every year. It is imperative that we receive this information so your student can use the Chromebook in class that has been issued to them.
Contact the school office if you have questions or need help.
SCHOOL COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING
We will be meeting on Friday, September 23, 2022 at 9:00 am in the library. Please visit the website for information on future meetings, agendas and minutes to our meetings.