Please take a moment to review the Spring Creek Elementary Title I Information for 2023-2024: School-Parent-Family Compact Español: Pacto de Aprendizaje entre Padres y Escuelas Parent &...
We are excited to tell you about an awesome program at Spring Creek called Family Reads! Each student in your family will be able to choose a free book that he/she will take home from school that you will read together as a family. When you’re finished reading it, you get to let us know what you thought of the book and best of all, the book is yours to keep!
How to get Started
- Fill out the Family Reads! survey letting us know which book you’d like to read.
- Please fill out one survey per student.
- Read the book together as a family and talk about what you’re reading.
- Do you have a favorite character? What do you think about what’s happening in the book? Do you have something in common with any of the characters? Would you recommend this book to others?
- When you’re finished reading the book, take a picture of your family with the book and write a 1-2 sentence review of the book and email both to Mrs. Blair ( email@example.com)
- We will post your book review and picture on our Family Reads bulletin board and may post it on our social media/website.
- After you’ve done this, you can fill out the survey again to choose a new book to read!
- We will check the book survey each Wednesday and will plan to send the book home with your student on Fridays. (We will continue this program for as long as our funding/books last!)
Family Reads! Survey