Last modified: September 26, 2022
Extended Day & After School Programs
* * Enrollment is limited and will be on a first come, first serve basis.**
Art Club – 1st – 6th Fall 2022 English – Registration closed – class is full
Art Club – 1st – 6th Fall 2022 ESP – Registration closed – class is full
Hawk Theater Drama Club 1st – 3rd grade – Registration closed – class is full
Hawk Theater Drama Club 4th – 6th grade – Registration closed – class is full
The After School Academy strives to provide an environment that is safe, comfortable and relaxing where students can feel cared for. A place where creativity, fun, learning, and new experiences and friendships are encouraged.
After School Program Parent Handbook 2022-2023
Spring Creek After School Academy
- Academy 1st – 2nd grade: Monday – Thursday, 3:30 – 4:45 pm
- Theater 1st – 3rd grade: Monday & Wednesday, 3:30 – 4:45 pm
- Theater 4th – 6th grade: Tuesday & Thursday, 3:30 – 4:45 pm
- Art 4th – 6th grade: Mondays, 3:30 – 4:45 pm
- Art 1st – 3rd grade: Tuesdays, 3:30 – 4:45 pm
Fall 2022 After School Program Office Hours (tentative)
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- After School Academy: Monday – Thursday 3:30 – 4:45 p.m.
Please contact Kimmy Martinez, Extended Learning Coordinator with any questions you may have regarding after school & summer programs.
Office – (801) 370-4650 ext 2481 Cell – (801) 227-9379 Email – Kimberlym@provo.edu
Google Classroom – “JUST FOR FUN – Enrichment for everyone”
Extended Day / After School Program
- Google Classroom code: dl2vfgz
- Go to your Google Account and Click on “Classroom”
Visit the “Just for Fun – Enrichment for Everyone”
Google Classroom code: dl2vfgz for fun activities students can choose from provided by Spring Creek’s Extended Day / After School Program!
Virtual Field Trips, Energy Release, Art, and more.
Activities will be updated throughout each week school is dismissed. These activities are for ALL students but are not required assignments, they are Just for fun!!
Please feel free to contact Mrs. Martinez, Extended Learning Coordinator, at email@example.com or (801) 227-9379 with any questions or feedback you may have regarding the Google classroom activities!
Mrs. Martinez is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:00pm.