Last modified: October 23, 2020
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
You are going to create a book review. The following link has tips on how to write one:
Your book review needs to be at least four paragraphs long. You MUST include
- title of the book
- SHORT synopsis (about a paragraph)
- why you liked it (or didn’t like it)–who are your favorite characters, did you like the writing style, did you have a favorite part, did it make you laugh or cry, character interactions, etc.
- Who you think will enjoy the book
- CAPITALIZED SENTENCES
- Correct punctuation
Book Review Examples:
- Shelter, reviewed by Emelie Sanders
- The Veil, reviewed by Emelie Sanders
- To Kill A Mockingbird, reviewed by Rodman Philbrick
- The Phantom Tollbooth, reviewed by Christopher C.